Seeing through a glass darkly...

and some days are darker than others...

Name:
Location: United States

Please refrain from identifying me by name in your comments! Thank you :-)

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Watch this spot...

...for an upcoming review of Boca Java Coffee!

I feel like a celebrity of sorts. Why, you may ask. Becuase celebrities always get really cool free stuff just because they're (in)famous so that people will see them wearing/using it. I'm getting free coffee to tell you how much I like (or dislike) it!

Stay tuned. . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Sixtina87 said...

I found your blog through the Summit Dominicans. I saw the pics posted on your site. Are those the brother from the Community of S.t John in Princeton, ILL?? Just wondering because one person looks fimilar to me!!! Blessings!!!

19 April, 2006 12:17  
Blogger Daughter of St. John said...

Hi Sixtina87,

Thanks for visiting! I hope you'll come by often.

Yes, those are the Bros. from Princeville, IL. :-)

19 April, 2006 12:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home