Seeing through a glass darkly...

and some days are darker than others...

Name:
Location: United States

Please refrain from identifying me by name in your comments! Thank you :-)

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ahhhhh, Peace, or not

Today I made the decision to postpone my comps, the last big hurdles to cross before my dissertation. I'm not really postponing them, just sorta not doing 'em as soon as I'm allowed to.

I've been under a great deal of stress and thought this would relieve it. It sorta did. But then again, I'm still stressed.

Sigh, maybe if I trusted in God more and stopped worrying so much about the future I'd be better off.

Blah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FJM said that he doesn't even think not following the oblature is a venial sin. He also said that intentionally doing it MIGHT be a venial sin. I just confessed any culpability. He also told me that he doesn't really know of anyone who fully lives out everything in the oblature all the time (and rarely the majority of the time either!) So DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 February, 2006 01:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home