Seeing through a glass darkly...

and some days are darker than others...

Name:
Location: United States

Please refrain from identifying me by name in your comments! Thank you :-)

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Tempus Fugit!

Time surely does fly. Today marks one year since my father passed away. Today was a busy day for me, and not much different from normal. That was ok. Normal is good. There was something else I was going to say, but now I'm not sure what that was.

Ah well. Tomorrow is the feast of the Immaculate Conception. When my father died one of the brothers remarked that God wanted him home in time for the vespers of the Immaculate Conception. Since my father had no singing voice at all (and made no secret of it) I always thought that was particularly funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home