Seeing through a glass darkly...

and some days are darker than others...

Name:
Location: United States

Please refrain from identifying me by name in your comments! Thank you :-)

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Have You Prayed? Redux

I was rereading the poem below, "Have you Prayed?" and am reminded how fortunate I am to have three fathers to ask me, two in heaven and my spiritual father here. Like the son in the poem, even when I cannot find my voice, they each know my needs in different ways. And they continue to ask, "Have you prayed?" Sometimes I am ashamed at my answer to that question, but today at least I can answer with a yes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daughter of St. John said...

LOL, I love it, but I can see how it's strange. Then again, some people think I'M strange.... ;-)

17 February, 2006 13:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home