Seeing through a glass darkly...

and some days are darker than others...

Name:
Location: United States

Please refrain from identifying me by name in your comments! Thank you :-)

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Holding on Tightly!




Finally, as promised, another few Oblature photos.

When I made my promises Father held tightly to my hands. Just as tightly as my own father did as he walked me down the aisle on my wedding day.

Both days I was filled with immense peace and calm. In both cases I knew I was making life-changing decisions, but ones that I will never regret.

2 Comments:

Blogger ukok said...

Absolutely stunning how your heart is captured in something as simple and yet as complex as an image.

God Bless!

01 March, 2006 17:01  
Blogger W. said...

Congratulations and blessings. The Community and Fr. Philippe hold a special place in my heart.

You might enjoy some photos and Easter-related quotes I have at www.eagleandelephant.blogspot.com.

In the Risen Lord,
W.

Christos Anesti!

17 April, 2006 02:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home