Seeing through a glass darkly...

and some days are darker than others...

Name:
Location: United States

Please refrain from identifying me by name in your comments! Thank you :-)

Monday, June 18, 2007

Self-Tagged!

I'm following Laura's lead at And If Not...
Well, sort of, I tagged myself for this one!

Things that (or People who) don't bother me:

Hmmm, this is harder than I thought....ok, here goes....

1. People who insist on passing along email hoaxes.....I just reply to all with a link to the snopes page to try to stop the madness. Ironically that seems to bother some of them!

2. Babies crying, gurgling, or giggling at mass....it's a good sound, it's what they do, it means they're alive and they're there! Heck, maybe they're conversing with the angels and saints who are also there! Of course, be reasonable. If your child is screaming for more than 5 minutes, perhaps it's time to step outside!

3. Silence....especially at mass. Sometimes I even prefer a mass with no music.

4. Those emails that you send to friends to tell more about yourself, etc. They're kinda fun. If you don't want to reply, just ignore it, I'll forget I sent it to you anyways.

5. Consults as I'm walking out the door at work. If you didn't need me you wouldn't have called.
6. Older people who take more time to do things.

7. Driving long distances. The journey can be a lot of fun!

8. Answering my students' questions. It means they're doing the reading and trying to learn!

Phew, this is harder than I thought! I can think of all sorts of things that annoy me! Oh well.

I promise a more substantial post soon, on light....Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home