Seeing through a glass darkly...

and some days are darker than others...

Name:
Location: United States

Please refrain from identifying me by name in your comments! Thank you :-)

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ordained!

This slideshow of ordinations for the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal was brought to my attention and I was brought to tears seeing that one of my very dearest friends from long ago had been ordained (yes, I need to get back in touch, life got in the way).

Not coincidentally, meaning the Holy Spirit was on the move, I was just speaking of this dear priest last Friday while on a walk with a Brother. He asked if he'd been ordained and I admitted I didn't know. Then I saw the video and I knew.

Though there are over a dozen who were ordained he is in many of the photo close-ups. In many he is looking right into the camera, right at me. I was reminded of his great love for Christ and his gentle spirit, both of which led me back into the arms of Christ many years ago. How funny that as I struggle to regain my spiritual footing that he is there again, confronting me gently through cyberspace unbeknownst to him!

Please pray for all those who have been ordained this year. May Our Lady guide them ever closer to her son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home