Seeing through a glass darkly...

and some days are darker than others...

Name:
Location: United States

Please refrain from identifying me by name in your comments! Thank you :-)

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Missing!

So the particular fish for which I went to the fish store is MISSING! Now just how did that happen? I swear I saw the guy put him in the bag. Auuugh, back to the store with me. Later though, first I must work on this presentation.

UPDATE:

The missing fish has been replaced, and the presentation is starting to take shape, though I have enough info to give about a 6 hour presentation!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like dementia to me kiddo!!

12 February, 2005 22:31  
Blogger Daughter of St. John said...

Note: There were other fish in the bag, I didn't come home with an empty bag!

12 February, 2005 22:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home