Seeing through a glass darkly...

and some days are darker than others...

Name:
Location: United States

Please refrain from identifying me by name in your comments! Thank you :-)

Saturday, February 12, 2005

The first post

So I'm not really sure how I feel about this whole blogging phenomenon, it seems in a way to be a sort of self-aggrandizing phenomenon. Why else would people spend their time typing away? Yeah, yeah, maybe they just enjoy writing. LOL, yeah, whatever.

That said, here I am, entertain me. Oh wait, I'm supposed to be entertaining you. Right then, ok, well consider yourself entertained at least for now.

I suppose I'll tell you a little about me in the next few blogs, and who knows, maybe someone, somewhere will read this blog, or not. Maybe I'll just type things here that I would otherwise have emailed to my Dad. Sigh, I miss him. More on that later perhaps.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings to Daughter of St.John from Peace Pilgrim at !

I was led to your blog via Eddie Lee's. I have enjoyed what I have read so far. Your writing is inspired and inspires.

God bless you.

In God's Light,
Peace

03 December, 2005 10:54  
Blogger Daughter of St. John said...

Why thank you :-) I think you're one of my few readers! I'll have to start posting more if people are actually reading! May God Bless you.

03 December, 2005 12:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home